We are serious about respecting the intellectual property rights of others, and thus it is our policy to review all notices of alleged copyright infringement that are submitted. To that end, we have established the following Notice and Takedown Policy in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
To initiate the removal of material that you believe the use of which by the website constitutes copyright infringement, you must provide a written notice which includes all of the following information:
- A description of the material that is alleged to be infringed, or if multiple materials are alleged to be infringed, a representative list of such.
- Identification of the exact location of the material that is claimed to be infringing.
- Sufficient information to allow us to contact you, which should include your name, mailing address, phone number, company affiliation (if applicable) and email address (if applicable).
- A statement of your good faith belief that the copyrighted material indicated in the complaint is not authorized for use by the owner of the copyright, his/her agent, or the law.
- A statement that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed material or are authorized to act for the owner and that all information in your notice is accurate.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature, either physical or electronic, of an individual authorized to act for you.
Note that if you fail to include all of the listed information required in your DMCA notification, your notification will not be valid and will not receive a response.
Please send all notices of copyright infringement via our contact form.
Misrepresentation of facts when submitting a claim of copyright infringement is a serious offense and may result in your liability for damages, including court and lawyer fees. Do not submit false claims.
The website reserves the right to remove any material that is claimed to be an infringement of intellectual property rights. When appropriate, the accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated. Access to infringing material will be disabled swiftly in conformity with the procedures set out in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
We reserve the right to make modifications to this policy. Please check the policy on a regular basis to ensure that you remain up to date with its contents.