By accessing and using this website, you are agreeing to and accepting the terms of this policy. If you do not agree to or accept the terms of this policy, you should cease all use of this website.
This website is not intended for minors. We do not knowingly collect any information about anyone who has not reached the age of majority.
We understand the importance of your privacy, and we are committed to ensuring the security of all personal data we collect.
This policy applies to the data we gather on the desktop or mobile website, through email correspondence, and through any applications owned by us through which the website content is accessed.
Sometimes we provide third-party links on our website. The parties to which we link may collect your personal data. Please be sure to read their privacy statements, as we do not control these third-party websites or services and are not responsible for their policies.
For questions concerning this policy please contact us by way of our contact form.
Whether you are a member or a browser of our website determines the types of information that we collect as follows:
A. Members - In addition to the technical information gathered from browsers of the website (see 'Browsers' below), members provide us with their username, password and email address at the time of registration. We collect information from you as a member that includes your preferences and interests, and also any information you may provide in emails or feedback to us.
B. Browsers - We collection technical information from you when you visit our website. This includes such information as your IP address, operating system, browser and version, time zone, and geographical location. We also collect information about your use of our website and services, such as your browsing habits.
Information about you is collected on our website using the following methods:
Passive Collection - We collect information when you visit our website, which may include your IP address, browser type, language, geographic location and time zone, among other such technical details.
Active Collection - Your personal data is collected when you perform such activities as registering for website membership, posting comments or other materials to the website, or communicating with us to get support, to give feedback or for any other reason.
The personal information collected and processed by us is used for a variety of reasons, including the following:
- To present the website to you and enable the interactive elements of the website
- To offer quality content and advertising that relates to your interests
- To carry out research and analyze data for the purposes of website maintenance and improvement
- To diagnose and fix technological problems that interfere with the website's operation
- To enable us to communicate with you and provide customer support
- To be in compliance with applicable law and to cooperate with law enforcement and courts
The parties with whom and circumstances in which we may share your personal information are as follows:
- Companies and contractors who perform services integral to the support of our business, and only for use in providing those services
- Any organization or individual that buys or to which we transfer all or a substantial portion of our assets and business
- Law enforcement, legal and regulatory authorities to satisfy applicable law, for reasons of security and to protect against harm the rights of our company, users and others
You have certain rights regarding the information we collect about you, which you can exercise by contacting us. These include the rights of access, correction, erasure, restriction and transfer. You may also request a copy of your information or withdraw your consent for its use.
Your use of our website indicates your consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of information we gather from and about you to any country in which we or our services providers are located, which may have less strict privacy laws and may be outside of the European Economic Area.